Tuesday, May 7, 2013

For Anonymous And Those Who Occupy

Well I can see I have gotten under their skin 
or why would they put this above me then,
intimidation to scare me within? 
Watching the sky, 
I was told from within 
as within I found God 
and without they can do nothin,

I hope I piss them off as I got a grin ! 

 Here is the scoop if you don't know but poop, 
look at the time frame 
and the wind did not blow this apart ?
       Its H.A.A.R.P. !

 I live in the swamp 6 mile one way and 2 miles the other
with nothing but us out in the middle of this Mother. 
I have published others with the likes of me 
but this has a twist.  

As the beard is the mask of the realist I see. 
I study my days all by myself 
as what eaaaaver I take, 
in my head is that wealth. 

Learn all you can 
and you will come to believe 
they are twisting it
like the beard
here believe, 
In all there will come 
the day a you wont read. 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/

No comments:

Post a Comment